Location : Dusun Nanga Balang, Desa Beringin Jaya, Kecamatan Putussibau Selatan, Kabupaten Kapuas Hulu, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia.
After almost two hours of the boat ride we took the opportunity to stop by at Nanga Balang, another Dayak Bukat village, for a short break.
While Madam Lala our host caught up with her old friends, Hamisah hurried us to meet the headman so he could show us the stone artifacts (Situs Neolitikum) that were dug up near the village. The stone tools were temporarily kept in a room while waiting for a proper display house to be built. Next……Matalunai our base.
To see more photos, please click our FACEBOOK PAGE
Also please check out our posts on
- Kota Putussibau
- Lunsara Village
- Rumah Betang Lunsa Hilir, Dayak Taman Longhouse
- Rumah Betang Soo Limung, Dayak Taman Longhouse
- Gua Maria Desa Sayut
- Boat Ride Kapuas River
- Dusun Matalunai, Dayak Bukat Village
- Sungai Opea, The Cleanest River In Kapuas Hulu
- Nanga Bungan, The First Of Kapuas River
- Nanga Lapung, Dayak Punan Hovongan Village
- Picnic At Sungai Bejuai
- Dusun Sepan, Dayak Uheng Kereho Village
- Riam Bendak, Desa Kereho