Location : Desa Tanjung Keranjang, Kecamatan Malinau Kota, Kabupaten Malinau, Kalimantan Utara, Indonesia.
Desa Tanjung Keranjang was the last on the list of our Malinau trip. It was the nearest Kenyah village in Malinau. We were able to meet the village headman Pak Untung at the village hall which double up as a church while waiting for the new church to be completed.
We made our visit brief as we needed to shoot off for souvenir hunting as it was our last day in Malinau. We visited 3 outlets and found Cafe Equato carrying a good range of very fine quality products. Probably, the best workmanship and designs we have ever come across in Borneo. But the prices were a little on the high side. Next……Nunukan.
To see more photos, please click our FACEBOOK PAGE
Also please check out our posts on
- Balai Adat Kenyah Desa Pimping
- Desa Wisata Setulang
- Semolon Hotspring Waterfall
- Pulau Sapi, Lundayeh Village
- Desa Sesua, Belusu Village
- Boat Ride Malinau – Nunukan Island
- Tanjung Harapan, Seaweed Farming Village
- Tour Around Nunukan Town
- Air Terjun Binusan & Town
- Ferry Ride From Nunukan Island, to Tawau, Sabah