Location : Desa Sungai Bawang, Kecamatan Muara Badak, Kabupaten Kutai Kartanegara, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia.
After visiting the Equator Monument, we drove to the Kenyah village of Sungai Bawang just outside Samarinda. We have always been fascinated by the colourful art of the Kenyah tribe and the community hall (Balai Adat) at Sungai Bawang was the perfect icing on the cake. Here ends our story of the Bontang package. More stories and photos as we continued to explore around Samarinda and Tenggarong.
To see more photos, please click our FACEBOOK PAGE
Also please check out our posts on
- Visit Sungai Wain & Kebun Raya Balikpapan
- Wisata Alam Bukit Bangkirai
- Bontang Kuala Water Village
- Beras Basah Island Day 1
- Beras Basah Island Day 2
- Pulau Tihi Tihi Water Village
- Tugu Khatulistiwa Equator Monument Santan Ulu
- KPJ Play Land, Kutai Kartanegara
- Wood Museum
- Ladang Budaya Ladaya Tenggarong
- Kota Tenggarong