Location : Dusun Kapot, Desa Siding, Kecamatan Siding, Kabupaten Bengkayang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia.
8 hour trek through ‘drug smuggling’ trail to the halfway village of Kapot on the Indonesian side of Siding district. So tough even the locals were cursing. This trail is hardly used even by the Indonesians who prefer to trek to Kadek or by boat to Kampung Padang before continuing on to Gumbang.
A very difficult trail that took a lot of air out of us before the second leg which is deemed even tougher. Oh well….one day at a time. Meantime enjoy our video & photos first.
Also please check out our posts on
- Day 2 Part 1 : Trekking Kapot-Senebeh
- Day 2 Part 2 : Welcoming Gumbang Contingent
- Day 3 : Visit to Senebeh II
- Day 3 : Gawai Opening
- Day 3 : Side trip to Kadok, Akit, Senoleng, Batu Ampar
- Day 4 : GoodBye “Trekking Senebeh-Kapot”
- Day 5 : Boat ride to Siding, Trek back to Gumbang
To see more photos, please click at our FACEBOOK PAGE